We understand that our industry as a private investigator can be a mystery to some with the word ‘private’ often interpreted to be secretive and the unknown. This could naturally lead to uncertainty of what we do, how we do it and what you will receive.
At Best Practice Investigations we pride ourselves on being approachable and personable so that you understand our process and remove that barrier. We consider it the role of a private investigator to find information that either you are unable to find, unsure where to find or unsure whether you are allowed to find. We will assess all enquiries from a legal and ethical perspective and discuss this openly with you from the outset.
We will talk openly to you to understand your situation and what you need to achieve. This will then enable us to provide you with cost effective solutions to achieve your goals.
Give us a call today and let us help you achieve your aims
Best Practice Investigations centre of operations occupies a prime location in Cheshire, within very close proximity to Staffordshire and Shropshire.
This fortunate position allows us to easily access towns in Cheshire such as Crewe, Chester and Sandbach; towns in Staffordshire such as Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme and Stafford; and towns in Shropshire such as Shrewsbury, Telford and Newport. Indeed the towns listed are due to us having a number of clients, particularly in the legal industry, within these areas.
Further afield we have continued our links from investigative policing in London with running contracts in that area. In London we carried out a long term investigation based at the BBC, as well as trusted relationships with legal companies and businesses in London. Please see our testimonials page for further information in relation to our clients and the private investigation services we provide.
Our investigators are high-calibre, former Metropolitan police detectives – this alone affords them the advantage of a vast array of skills and a breadth of knowledge to call upon in order to assist with your enquiries.
We provide an array of noteworthy qualifications and related services, including:
• Domestic Violence Risk Assessment conforming to national criteria.
• Police commendations for pioneering work around the risk assessment and management of victims of domestic violence.
• Diplomas in Advanced Private Investigation with Distinction.
• Police commendations for high-profile investigation in the media industry.
• BPI personnel specifically selected by an international media organisation to lead a highly confidential internal investigation attracting worldwide attention.
• Police commendations for a Londonwide sting operation involving motor vehicle crime.
• London Tonight filming of covert operation into the recovery of stolen motor vehicles.